Friday, August 11, 2023

INDIVIDUAL

 


INDIVIDUAL

“I believe in individuality, that everybody is special, and

it’s up to them to find that quality and let it live.”

                                                            Grace Jones

I am an individual. I am unique. I am unlike any other. My purpose

in life is unique, specific, individual to me in my time, in my space in

my choices, in my actions and what is being asked of me right now.

How I choose to respond and react to the individual specific question

being asked of me at any given point in time will dictate how I “feel”

about myself. Did I do the right thing? Did I act in accordance with my

virtues and values? Did I not respond? Did I fail to respond? Did I fail

to rise to the occasion? Did I not even hear the question? Did I see

it? Did I choose to ignore it? Look the other way? Take a stand. Act.

Run towards the fire. Tackle what is put in front of you. Eat what is on

your plate. Big or small. One step at a time. It is your responsibility.

Whatever happens, happens, you must deal with it. How you deal with

it is your responsibility and your choice. How you “feel” about it will

be guided by how you choose to act, not to act or how you dealt with

it. It is always your responsibility. It is always your individual choice.

Each time life gives you an individual question directed at you, how

will you choose to answer?

You can get the International bestseller The Shi*t I Wished I learned in College here:

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C5FMWDGW

No comments:

Post a Comment