Saturday, October 14, 2023

BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF IN THE MOMENT

 



“Do the best you can until you know better.

Then when you know better, do better.”

                            Maya Angelou

The bottom line is this: be the best version of yourself in this moment.

We want to have a life’s purpose. We set long term goals. The BIG

PICTURE. This is good, it is great to have a master plan, but the bottom

line is the best way to have a sense of purpose, to reach our life’s goals

is to simply be the best version of ourselves in this given moment. Am

I being the best version of myself right now? Let this question guide

our every decision. Our every act. Constantly pause and ask yourself,

am I being the best version of myself in this moment. It does not

matter if you are doing a push-up or going to meet with the President.

Am I the best version of myself today? Right here, right now in what

I am doing. This may mean helping the person right in front of you or

placed in your path. Putting your best effort forth on this lap around

the track, rep at the gym, presentation to management, whatever the 

task at hand be the best version of yourself in the moment. Make the

most of your time. Saying no when you know you should. Doing the

right thing. Helping when you should help. Whatever project you are

working on, no matter how petty you perceive it at the time, simply

do your best. Be who you are. Be who you know you should be. Be

the best version of yourself at this moment and you will find the best

version of yourself just keeps getting better and better.

You can get the International bestseller The Shi*t I Wished I learned in College here:

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C5FMWDGW

No comments:

Post a Comment