Friday, July 28, 2023

ME

ME

 “All I can be is me. Whoever that is.”

                            Bob Dylan

Our true genuine, authentic, unique self. Whoever that is, is all we

got. Who am I? We spend a lifetime trying to figure that out. For what

am I here? What is my purpose? At our core we know who we are

our virtues and values, but we are not statues either. We are like a

river, constantly changing and adapting, growing, evolving, learning,

changing directions. Who we were five years ago, three years ago,

last year, yesterday is not the same person we are today. In fact, that

person is dead, and a new person is born each day. We have the same

core foundation, but we are constantly growing, changing, gaining

wisdom, learning, forgetting. So too are the world and other people

around us. Neither will we be the same person we are right now a

year from now, three years from now, 10 years from now, tomorrow.

Some things don’t change, the truth, our sense of right and wrong,

but we get better, we are in different circumstances, and we prepare

for the future, but we act and take care of the now.

You can get the International bestseller The Shi*t I Wished I learned in College here:

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C5FMWDGW

No comments:

Post a Comment